Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The beginning

ok.  So here it is.  The start of my blog.  Write what you know, is what they say.  What do I know anyway?  Will this be an exploration of yet undiscovered ground?  In a way, that is my hope.  What is the purpose of my blog?  I guess it would be to share my photography and writing, love of food and love of travel, the wonder of the world through the lens as well as through my daughter's eyes, and to question things as I move forward in life. 

I hope to excite and inspire, to thrill and be thrilled.   

For today, though, I'm a beginner.

I have a website for my photography that I would love for you to visit.  Give me any feedback that you might have to offer.  I'm open to criticism (just take it easy, will ya, didn't I just say I'm a beginner?) 

Here's the website:  http://www.celestecota.com/

So - go.  Take a look at my photographs and come back and let me know what you think.  In the meantime, I'll be here, thinking, writing, learning, loving, and yes, working on this, day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment